Shanghai Electric Hits the RMB 100 Billion Mark on Brand Value
On August 5, World Brand Lab released the "China's 500 Most Valuable Brands of 2020" list at the 17th World Brand Summit with an analysis report on financial performance, brand influence, and consumer behavior. Shanghai Electric ranks 48th for a record-high brand value of RMB 105.637 billion, a significant increase of 30% from the previous year. Hitting the RMB 100 billion mark on brand value, Sha...
- 2020-09-15 Shanghai Electric and Marelli Agree on Auto Parts Joint Venture
- 2020-09-15 Shanghai Electric Manufactures Generators for Serbia Project
- 2020-09-15 Shanghai Electric Delivers Exciting Online and Offline CIIF Experience
- 2020-09-15 Shanghai Electric Helps Make Hongkou A World Center
- 2020-09-08 First Wind Turbine Hoisted for Wind Farm in Croatia